2461 W. Center St.
Tue 11 a.m. - 1:30 p.m
- Fresh and non-=perishable food
- Hygiene and grooming products
- Necessary household items
Please see "Hours" for more detailed information on distribution days.
- Hephatha Lutheran Church, 18th & Locust St.
- Fri 11 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.
- Bagged lunches
- Hot meals
- Resource Fair
- Activities and Learning Programs
- Lead Awareness 1:30-2:30 p.m.
2461 W. Center St
Mon and Wed 10 a.m. - 2 p.m. by invitation/appointment
All Special Events are held at 2461 W. Center St. Dates & times TBA
- Summer Fun and Toy Giveaway
- July 4th All-day picnic.
- School Supply Giveaway
- Christmas Love Toy & Gift distribution.
When/Where to Drop off Donated Items
- Ideal drop off time is Tuesdays from 10:30 am - 1:00 p.m. in front of the Sanctuary building at 2461 W. Center St.
It is not necessary to leave your car. Volunteers will take your information and handle unloading.
- Please call 414-404-0600 with questions or to make other arrangements.
- We no longer accept furniture donations due to lack of volunteer drivers. If you can transport, we will provide recipient address.
- We no longer receive donated items on Thursdays at Hephatha Church.
- MBHS is not accepting general clothing at this time. We are grateful for the generous people who want to support us. We appreciate you calling to inquire before bringing clothing at this time.